dimarts, 26 de novembre del 2013

DIALOGUE 5 (SIMPLE PAST AND PAST CONTINUOUS)

I have only written the model of option A. You must change only the phrases in bold. You must memorize well the text, pronounce it well and dramatize it your best. 

You can do the other options as long as  I revise the grammatical structures of your dialogues on Thursday and on Friday.

OPTION A) 

A little gossip

MIKE: Hi, Tom, what's up!
TOM: Hi, Mike, what's up! I didn't see you at John's party last Saturday night! Did you come?
-No, I didn't.
-Why didn't you come?
-Because I was ill. Who did you see at the party? / Who was at the party?
-I saw ..........,.................,................and Peter.
-Was Peter at the party too? Without his girlfriend????
-Yes, he was there without his girlfriend Jenny.
-How strange! And what was he doing there?
-That night he was specially funny. He was dancing, drinking and telling jokes all the time, as always.
-Did he go back home alone?
-No, he didn't. People say that he went back home with Susan!
-With Susan???  And where was Peter's girlfriend?
-I think she had the flue and she was in bed.
-Oh, but that's horrible!!!
-Absolutely terrible! I always said that guy was a villain!
(Mike's mibile phone rings)
-Who's that?
-Oh, it is Jenny!
-Jenny????? What a coincidence!
-Exactly, what a coincidence, don't you think so?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada